“Most Important Document” for Healthcare
Consalud & Kyocera:
A Case Study in Automation for a Healthcare Giant
Information is at the Heart of Healthcare: Medical Histories, Patient Data, Consultation Notes, Lab Results and More – All Must Be Available and Accessible.
Information is at the heart of the business of healthcare: financial records, insurance information, regulatory documents – and all of it must be managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Kyocera delivers data and document solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes. We assist in the transition to cloud-based EMR systems, streamline back-office processes, and help organizations ensure that they remain fully HIPAA compliant.
Full Integration with ECM, Including EMR
– Digital and paper admission, registration, and referral forms
– Access clinical information, across media formats
– Integration with server-based or cloud-based storage
HIPAA Compliance & Cerner Certification
Kyocera healthcare solutions help healthcare organizations comply with HIPAA
– Unique user identification; AES 256-bit encryption
– Data back-up and remote storage
– More than 100 Kyocera devices are Cerner-certified
– Document confidentiality; document and device security and accessibility
SCHEDULE YOUR ASSESSMENT
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
MBM Business Systems offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To find out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: